The Bakers, down from the mountains ...

"The LORD will guide you continually, And satisfy your soul in drought, And strengthen your bones; You shall be like a watered garden, And like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail. Those from among you Shall build the old waste places; You shall raise up the foundations of many generations; And you shall be called the Repairer of the Breach, The Restorer of Streets to Dwell In."
Isa 58:11-12,

Monday, June 6, 2011

Coy's Graduation Pict's

Here are some pictures from my graduation party.














3 comments:

Katie said...

Congratulations on graduating, Coy! It looks like you had a great party.

Uncle LarBear and aunt p said...

We love you!

bekahrdh said...

Wow,I am so glad I found your family blog, Bakers!! Seeing these pics warms my soul and makes me feel very old!! The boys have grown so much, I absolutely cannot believe it. I have had you all on my mind and in my prayers and wondered often how you were. Glad to know where I can "check in". Please add me to the bog emails! bekahtartt@charter.net .....much love, Bekah

PS-We are doing well. Adam and I have one precious little girl, Addison and are expecting baby girl #2 in four weeks! Lots of love to you all!