The Bakers, down from the mountains ...

"The LORD will guide you continually, And satisfy your soul in drought, And strengthen your bones; You shall be like a watered garden, And like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail. Those from among you Shall build the old waste places; You shall raise up the foundations of many generations; And you shall be called the Repairer of the Breach, The Restorer of Streets to Dwell In."
Isa 58:11-12,

Friday, September 19, 2008

Meeting my sisters

Several months ago, I received an email from my sisters whom I had never met! We have been emailing each other and this past weekend I went to Tennessee to meet them. Katie is on the left and Heidi on the right. They are awesome!!!

Here are some pics from our time together...

We were shooting at eggs; Katie and I missed.

Heidi, aka Six Gun Sally, shot the egg with no problem. By the way, that is Katie's husband, Michael, in the background.


Here are Michael and Katie.


This is Savannah (on left) and Charlotte, Heidi's two older daughters.


This adorable one is Heidi's youngest, Madelynn. She got her first two teeth while I was there.


I had a wonderful time meeting these precious girls and I look forward to our new friendships.

2 comments:

isaacsmith77 said...

Heidi was so excited to finally meet you. She told me about the good time that you all had together. It will be good to meet you all as well; after I return home of course. Take care,

Isaac (Heidi's husband)

Heidi said...

My girls miss you! So do I :)